Still , Anymore
- He still likes to go to that restaurant.
- We are still trying to learn how to use this computer.
- I still haven't seen that movie.
- I don't like to go there anymore.
- I don't need anymore help.
- After 35 years of marriage, they still love each other.
- They are both retired and don't have to work anymore.
- The baby doesn't want to eat anymore.
- These two puppies are still sleeping.
- They don't live with their mother anymore.
- father is still trying to feed her.
As the world becomes additional world and integrated community, English language plays a vital role in connecting people and their ideas to at least one another. www.engforu.com is created by Maung Maung One. My goal is, the people of Myanmar need to develop English Language must be supported as much as I can. Its purpose was to help expand learner access to the Basic English. I would like to give our special thanks to BBC, VOA for graciously allowing us to use their news stories as a basis of our learning activities. Their stories, photos and videos have made learning interesting and appropriate for adults.