On the other hand
Living in a cold climate is difficult for some people; on the other hand, there are many fun winter activities, such as sledding, that you can't do in a warm climate.
- I'd love to own a horse and go riding every day; on the other hand, taking care of the animal is a very big responsibility.
- On one hand, the development of new technology has made our lives easier; on the other hand, it has also resulted in the development of weapons that can kill large numbers of people.
- On one hand, owning a swimming pool is a great luxury; on the other hand, it reduces the amount of yard space available for growing fruit and vegetables.
- Life in the United States is easy compared to other parts of the world; on the other hand, the stress of daily American life makes one wonder how easy it really is.
- Nim could easily get a job as a nurse if she moved to the United States; on the other hand, she would miss her family in Thailand if she moved away.
As the world becomes additional world and integrated community, English language plays a vital role in connecting people and their ideas to at least one another. www.engforu.com is created by Maung Maung One. My goal is, the people of Myanmar need to develop English Language must be supported as much as I can. Its purpose was to help expand learner access to the Basic English. I would like to give our special thanks to BBC, VOA for graciously allowing us to use their news stories as a basis of our learning activities. Their stories, photos and videos have made learning interesting and appropriate for adults.