1. He's cleaning the house; meanwhile, his wife is away at work.
2. Kimlan is studying engineering; meanwhile, her friend Hoang is in the United States studying English.
3. Sue is vacationing in Hawaii; meanwhile, her coworkers in Chicago are hard at work inside their offices.
4. The beekeeper checks his hives to see how his bees are doing; meanwhile, the bees continue to do their work.
5. A high school band marches in a parade; meanwhile, the truck behind them entertains the crowd with a flame thrower.
6. The tomatoes in this part of the yard are almost ripe; meanwhile, the tomatoes in the backyard aren't even close to being ripe.
As the world becomes additional world and integrated community, English language plays a vital role in connecting people and their ideas to at least one another. www.engforu.com is created by Maung Maung One. My goal is, the people of Myanmar need to develop English Language must be supported as much as I can. Its purpose was to help expand learner access to the Basic English. I would like to give our special thanks to BBC, VOA for graciously allowing us to use their news stories as a basis of our learning activities. Their stories, photos and videos have made learning interesting and appropriate for adults.