I don't know where the library is.
- Do you know where the library is?
- Where is the library?
- What does this taste like?
- I don't know what it tastes like.
- Do you know what it tastes like?
- Where did you buy this cake?
- I can't remember where I bought it.
- Where did they move to?
- I have no idea where they moved to.
- Does anyone know where they moved to?
- Why do leaves change color in the fall.
- I don't know why they change colors.
- Is there a website that can explain why leaves change color in the fall?
- How long has she been gone on her trip.
- I'm not sure how long she's been gone.
- Does anyone know how long she's been gone?
- How much did you pay for those shoes?
- I'm not sure how much I paid for them.
- Does the receipt show how much I paid for them?
As the world becomes additional world and integrated community, English language plays a vital role in connecting people and their ideas to at least one another. www.engforu.com is created by Maung Maung One. My goal is, the people of Myanmar need to develop English Language must be supported as much as I can. Its purpose was to help expand learner access to the Basic English. I would like to give our special thanks to BBC, VOA for graciously allowing us to use their news stories as a basis of our learning activities. Their stories, photos and videos have made learning interesting and appropriate for adults.