Be to + Verb-1
Police officers are to visit every home in the area.
- The main Rome to Naples railways line is to be reopened today.
- You are not to leave the school without my permission.
- The European Parliament is to introduce a new law on safety at work.
- If Jones is to win gold, he need to work.
- If Jones wins gold, he has said that he will retire.
Be about to Verb-1
- I am about to start work on my second novel.
- Appearing on TV might make her famous , but it’s not about to make her rich.
- We are just about to eat. Do you want to join us ?
- They are about to play the football very soon.
As the world becomes additional world and integrated community, English language plays a vital role in connecting people and their ideas to at least one another. www.engforu.com is created by Maung Maung One. My goal is, the people of Myanmar who need to develop English Language must be supported as much as I can. Its purpose was to help expand learner access to the Basic English. I would like to give our special thanks to BBC, VOA for graciously allowing us to use their news stories as a basis of our learning activities. Their stories, photos and videos have made learning interesting and appropriate for adults.