- You should do as I told you.
- We have been in Thailand as a refugee.
-As I sat down, the phone is ring.
- As they arrived , I was sleeping.
- I cannot join the school, as I am not very well.
- As Maung Maung kicked Maung Ba, he was injured.
Sub + become + noun / adj
- She becomes very beautiful.
- He became a doctor in 2003.
- They soon became angry.
- He has become accustomed to his new duties.
- They became close friends.
- Maung Maung is becoming interested.
As the world becomes additional world and integrated community, English language plays a vital role in connecting people and their ideas to at least one another. www.engforu.com is created by Maung Maung One. My goal is, the people of Myanmar who need to develop English Language must be supported as much as I can. Its purpose was to help expand learner access to the Basic English. I would like to give our special thanks to BBC, VOA for graciously allowing us to use their news stories as a basis of our learning activities. Their stories, photos and videos have made learning interesting and appropriate for adults.