1. Although prescription medicine can help cure a disease, it can hurt you if you take too much.
("Although" usually appears at the beginning of a sentence.)
2. Her cell phone doesn't work although it's new.
3. Although it tastes good, candy is really bad for your teeth and for your body.
4. He's not as healthy as he looks although he works out a lot and he's very strong.
5. Although he's very careful when riding a motorcycle, he still takes many risks by not wearing a helmet.
6. I like to work on my website although looking at images and text on a computer screen for too long makes me tired.
As the world becomes additional world and integrated community, English language plays a vital role in connecting people and their ideas to at least one another. www.engforu.com is created by Maung Maung One. My goal is, the people of Myanmar who need to develop English Language must be supported as much as I can. Its purpose was to help expand learner access to the Basic English. I would like to give our special thanks to BBC, VOA for graciously allowing us to use their news stories as a basis of our learning activities. Their stories, photos and videos have made learning interesting and appropriate for adults.